Monday, March 3, 2008

A nice day for a run

Because it was so nice out today I decided to skip out on my usual library time after class and go for a run. I'm pretty happy because I ran around 5 miles - 2 laps of the Haverford College Trail. I know 5 miles isn't that far and I've definately done more before, but I really haven't gone more than 3-4 miles at a time since my triathlon this past summer. So I guess I am halfway prepared for the 10-mile Broad Street Run in May! Broad Street should be fun - Steve and I are going to do it, as well as my dad and a few other family members. I've also been trying to convince other people to join in - so sign up here. It's only $25 and it is on Sunday, May 4 - that is 2 months to train.

On another note (I have to write this because I told a few people at Jess' party that I would), here is the best Taboo clue I've heard for a long time: An antagonistic bat. Answer: Vampire.

And now, because I didn't do my work after class like I should have, I have to get to my assignments for tomorrow. Luckily I only have the normal 13 pages for one class and 2 chapters for another, as opposed to the 57-page behemoth that was my Criminal Law assignment for today!

No comments: